To provide vital assistance in the general day to day running of a key client for Honeywell with regards to maintenance of the building and grounds. Report faults for escalation if necessary.
- Small building fabric repairs and redecoration. Maintaining the premises and grounds ensuring they are ready for staff to occupy.
- To assist the office manager with local building improvements and accommodation changes.
- Arranging chairs and tables for meetings.
- Maintenance – carrying out minor repairs such as replacing light bulbs/lamps and monitoring stock levels, repairing broken window fittings, unblocking sinks, toilet seat repairs, door repairs, monitoring the heating when necessary.
- Liaise with contractors to ensure PwC Access Permit Compliance.
- Carry out Maintenance Tasks on the PwC Concept PPM System. Update tasks with relevant documents. For example, Water Hygiene Temperature Monitoring each month.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, meet deadlines and expectations and understand priorities.
- Distribution of bulk stationery deliveries to the mail/stationery room if necessary. Assist and escort utility inspectors into the plant room.
- Have a good understanding of building construction and utilities
- Basic knowledge required fire safety regulations and Health and Safety regulations.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Hand deliveries or special collections of items from local clients, various messenger service.
- Specific floor walks for fault finding and maintenance requirements.
- Flexible and enjoy a varied routine as each day can be rarely planned.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A