This is an exciting time at Honeywell, and here is a great opportunity to showcase your skills!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future.
- Functional Hazard Analysis (FHA)
- Reliability Block diagrams (series and parallel modeling)
- Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT)
- Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Reliability predictions (MTBF, failure rates, MTBUR)
- Common Mode Analysis (CMA)
- Weibull analysis
- Safety requirements decomposition
- Reliability requirements analysis
- Reliability Demonstration
- Reliability Growth Curve
- Maintainability Analysis
- Failure Modes and Effects and Analysis/Failure Modes & Criticality Analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience or course work in Probability & Statistics
- Knowledge of aerospace components including life support systems and environmental control systems
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate, and apply new information and concepts.
- Experience using Isograph Reliability Workbench
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Demonstrated experience in a reliability or system safety role
- Effective communicator
- Exposure to MIL-STD-882/785, Def Stan 00-56, ARP4754A, ARP4761, MIL-HDBK-217F
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A