Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
In this role, you will manage and continuously improve mass production supplier quality through technical analysis, problem solving, and communication skills to meet manufacturing and customer expectations.
- Assuring problem containment of parts and completed body units
- Effectively generating interest in new ideas within the team
- Reviewing the previous shifts reports and completing full investigation
- Confirming sort effectiveness of current quality concerns
- Contacting suppliers to report issues and requesting corrective action
- Work with sorting contractors and suppliers to provide direction concerning quality issues
- Authorizing removal of parts from CBU for investigation
- Analyzing parts to the drawing and specifications to assure conformance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field
- Quality assurance, blueprint reading, part measurement, Catia/3D, MS office proficient, negotiation and communication skills.
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensburg, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A