Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
You will also be a digital experience leader as Honda brings the future with digital transformation along with initiatives to support our associates so we can continue to build high-quality products that contribute to the power of the Honda Brand!
- Managing Organization Change Management and communication plans across internal Business Units and externally (field sales staff, dealers, customers, business partners)
- Leading an agile working team to design and deliver a digital product serving customers, dealers, and other stakeholders, as well as leading journey mapping, user story documentation, design & development approvals, and testing; also maintaining a two-week Sprint cycle including all related reporting and demos
- Developing, and delivering innovative and transformative business initiatives benefiting customers, dealers, and associates. Analyzing needs, proposing solutions and related success measurements, and gaining approval
- Managing associates and partners from IT and vendors in a collaborative, rapid delivery model to deliver innovative products and experiences which may cover any stage of our customers’ journey from product consideration, shopping/buying and throughout ownership
- Ability to forecast and manage product/project budget (time, money, resources)
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Management or related work experience, MBA preferred
- Ability to lead multiple complex teams comprised of internal business and IT personnel, vendors and technical partners, system integrators, (with remote participants, on-shore, and off-shore) Proven success in the development and delivery of strategic initiatives covering people, processes, tools, and organization
- 10+ years of Project Management experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic setting, auto experience (required)
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Experience with Customer-facing technologies, Software, SaaS (Software as a Service)
- 5+ years Agile Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic setting, auto experience (required)
- Salesforce consumer-cloud experience a plus
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Torrance, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A