Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
The Technical Service SME assists in meeting division objectives of Fixed First Visit and Lifetime Owner Loyalty by ensuring Honda Auto, Acura, Motorcycle, Power Equipment, and Marine dealers are equipped with the necessary tools and equipment to service our vehicles and products prior to model launch.
- Administration of Tool & Equipment website, manage website vendor
- Manage corporate and dealer-facing tool and equipment projects and delivery team
- Define scope and development strategy for dealer service enhancement projects, from concept to production, and supervise deliver team for implementation.
- Identify dealer service gaps and propose solutions that are both cost-effective and meet Honda quality standards
- Coordinate equipment needs for vehicle launch and recalls, campaigns, product updates, and other market actions
- Provide technical support to both internal corporate and dealer service groups
- Manage dealer readiness for transition to BEV era
- Research service equipment solutions and lead evaluation activities
- Analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- 5+ years automotive industry
- 4+ years OE automotive tool/equipment/diagnostics development
- Bachelor’s degree in automotive technology or relevant engineering field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years OE dealer service support
- Strong written, oral, and executive presentation skills
- Expert understanding of OE quality standards
- Expert understanding of service equipment operation, evaluation, and service/warranty standards
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Torrance, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A