Website Honda Motor Company, Inc.
In this role, you will play a vital role in bringing engaging, high quality infotainment solutions to market by coordinating efforts between our validation team and development engineering teams and adapting test plans to ensure complete coverage of all infotainment development content.
- Have regular follow up with all Validation vendors to ensure all planned Validation activities are on track for delivery
- Coordinate the validation scope and schedule between the validation team and various software owners to ensure achievement of project maturation requirements
- Act as the communication hub between the development engineering teams and the validation team to ensure the quality and on time delivery of each validation event
- Review and communicate development change points to the validation team for test case creation and updates. Review and refine proposed test case changes and application timing with technical lead for approval.
- Ensure all infotainment validation test setups are updated to the latest hardware and software level according to each unit’s maturation plan and project deliverables
- Review the validation test plan to ensure adequacy prior to presentation for technical approval
- Prepare and present validation documents for development gate approval and to keep Infotainment management updated on project status
- Ability to review and understand function specifications.
- DOORS/ Similar requirement Management
- Basic knowledge of Automotive communication protocols like CAN, MOST, LIN, etc
- 3-4 years experience working in electrical component validation capacity. Experience must include coordination responsibility(test case generation/spec review/etc).
- Developing Self and Others
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Engineering (Electrical, Computer Science, Computer, Mechanical) related field
- Validation test benches/vehicles are up to date with latest hardware/software prior to validation activity in accordance with each components’ maturation schedule
- Validation schedule/scope is correlated in advance of activity and plan is correlated with Validation team
- Validation complete according to maturation requirements and development schedule
- Creating Teamwork and Valuing Relationships
- Atlassian Tools experience desired (not must).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to produce presentation documents.
- Has the infotainment system achieved required level of maturation for a given project milestone?
- Communicating with Impact and Influence
- Have the appropriate test cases been added based on the project spec change points to ensure complete test coverage and high quality final product?
Company: Honda Motor Company, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raymond, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A