Website Forever 21
The Lead fosters teamwork while supporting the ongoing success of all operational and service functions within the store which includes all aspects of the customer service experience, cash handling procedures, POS, stock replenishment, maintaining visual integrity, merchandising, and fitting room maintenance.
- Spends at least 60% of the shift performing Leader on Duty tasks.
- Ensures that POS is reconciled with accurate balances and all deposits prepared as defined through policy and procedures.
- Leads overall store earning by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and proactively seeks opportunities to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Partners with visual merchandising team to ensure proper flexing and maintenance of merchandise presentation.
- Leads the customer service experience by setting the pace and standards for all employees and promoting company programs while providing feedback to other Leads and Brand Ambassadors.
- Follows the Company’s Customer FIRST model (Friendly Greeting, Identifying Needs, Responding, Suggesting & Styling and Thanking).
- Quickly responds to customer inquiries and needs and assists other Leads and Brand Ambassadors when needed.
- Supports sales productivity programs and highlights best practices on the sales floor and fitting room utilizing company recognition and incentive programs.
- Identified as a specialist associate that can be a role model in all functions of the store.
- Applies above average selling skills to engage with customers and provide knowledge of the brand.
- Coordinates the go-back process and replenishment from the fitting rooms, cash wrap, and sales floor areas by educating and providing feedback to Brand Ambassadors.
- Consistently creates a welcoming environment and experience for the customer.
- Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking.
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing shifts, weekends and holiday shifts.
- Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system.
- Must have excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience and previous cash handling experience is preferred.
- Must be able to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice.
- Must be energetic and charismatic.
Company: Forever 21
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Appleton, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A