As a FedEx Inside Sales Representatives you will identify opportunities with both existing and potential accounts within an assigned territory. Working as an integral part of the FedEx sales team in an environment where your skills are valued, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a global organisation.
- Maximise incremental revenue whilst also identifying new business opportunities to achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Qualify and convert incoming enquiries.
- Maintain and deepen business relationships at a variety of levels.
- Manage the lifetime value of customers by exceeding pre-defined volumes of quality sales calls.
- Develop solutions that best meet the needs of the customer.
- Focus on management of a Customer Portfolio.
- Being a part of FedEx means you are a part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need anytime, anywhere.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus the ability to interpret information and apply it to the sales process.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise effectively to ensure achievement of goals.
- FedEx offers employees a competitive benefits and reward package including a wide array of formal training and on the job learning opportunities.
- A natural flair for dealing with customers and excellent communication skills.
- In joining FedEx, every team member commits to our Purple Promise — to make every FedEx experience outstanding—for the customer and for our fellow team members.
- FedEx is one of the most admired companies and trusted brands year after year
- The determination to succeed in a results orientated environment is essential. What we offer:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland, Netherlands
Application Deadline: N/A