Website eThekwini Municipality
Undertake functions related to the repair, maintenance and servicing of vehicles.
- Clean all vehicle/plant components, tools, equipment and work benches.
- Fetch and return all old/new components from Workshop store.
- Grease vehicle and change grease nipples if necessary.
- Lift/ remove into/out of plant/ vehicle components.
- Fetch, clean and return all tools and equipment from tools store.
- Remove and replace wheels on vehicles.
- Attend to breakdowns with Artisan
- Drain, remove, fetch and fill all lubricants and coolants to required level.
- 6 Months relevant experience.
- Appropriate level of secondary education or NTC2
- Valid motor vehicle drivers license.
- Matric/Grade 12 or NTC3
- 12 Months relevant experience.
Company: eThekwini Municipality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A