Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic Assistant Store Manager to play a leading role in the success of the store/counter by supporting the Store Manager to lead, coach and develop our team of Sales Associates to achieve all sales, customer service and operational targets. Candidates should have proven supervisory, coaching and retail operations skills gained in a fast paced retail environment.
- The ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
Previous supervisory experience with a proven track record of coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Retail operations experience including inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Proven retail experience preferably within cosmetics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A