Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Retail Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the retail partner counter. Develop strategies to Drive Sales, improve consumer experience, increase profitability, enforce partner store / brand policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base.
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse team.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge, events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep business and team moving forward by capturing consumer insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to influence planning optimization
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent consumer experience and quantifying the team’s ability to meet and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating budgets.
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales performance (including annual performance review and feedback from HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific KPI’s relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned store
- 5+ in retail industry and 1+ years’ experience managing retail POS stores/counters preferably Beauty industry.
- Proven track record leading a team to achieve customer service targets
- Ability to lead, coach and develop direct employees to achieve sales goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Arlington, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A