Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Being a member of EFMIT offers all the advantages of a smaller shop including the opportunity to shape a more progressive architecture. Professionals who effectively navigate change and readily wear many hats will find this an opportunity to maximize skill diversity and build broad IT experience.
- EFMIT has an immediate opening for a Software Architect.
- This person will be responsible for analyzing and translating complex business requirements into processes, designs, and solutions that balance business needs and technology strategies.
- The Software Architect, working with the internal team, the EHI IT teams and external vendors, contributes to the development of global technology strategies and/or solution road maps.
- This person will also evaluate, recommend, and select technologies to provide long-term compatibility and flexibility. This position acts as a liaison between the business, technical teams, and vendors to balance requirements.
- The job will also require some hands on coding and the creation of deliverables outside of pure design.
- Minimum 3 Years professional application design experience and at least 8 years focused on development of web applications
- Unix Systems
- W3C standards and best practices
- Domain driven design
- JSP, JSTL
- Experience with object-oriented application development principles, concepts, and object-oriented analysis and design is required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or similar discipline required.
- AJAX, Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Design of RESTful and SOAP based web services
- Presently authorized to work in the US and not require sponsorship now or in the future
- Java, Spring
- Web Services
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, etc.)
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A