Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
The License & Title Assistant provides support for the Enterprise/National/Alamo brands with responsibility for administrative processing of license and title paperwork for initial registrations, renewals and other items relating to the licensing and titling of vehicles.
- Review the MSO (Manufacturer Statement of Origin) for accuracy and determines documentation needed by state in order to correctly register the vehicle
- Maintains data spreadsheets tracking the activity on MSO, titles, renewals, impounds and miscellaneous L&T information as needed
- Organize and file legal registration documents and handle daily fedex mailing of paperwork
- Research missing MSO’s and registrations and track and follow up with state and/or service on registrations and renewals, ensuring vehicles are legally registered and plated.
- Verify and complete title/renewal transactions within third party DMV systems that are linked directly to the State DMV offices ensuring vehicles are legally titled and registered
- Reviews and assesses vehicle status to determine proper renewal procedure
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Assign and manage plate, decal and registration document inventory
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Update mainframe (Odyssey/USG/EVMS/ATS/TMS system) with applicable license information
- Sign and notarize documents & complete affidavits
- Prepare, complete and send paperwork to DMVs and L & T services
- Must be able to apply for and obtain a Notary Public Commission for the State of Oklahoma
- Apart from religious observations, must be willing to work a 40 hour work week between the hours of Monday-Friday 7:00am- 6:00pm.
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience required
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $15/hour.
- Intermediate working knowledge in Excel
- Previous license and title background experience a plus
- Minimum 1 year administrative support experience required
- High school diploma required
- Work environment involves light physical effort- requires handling of average-weight object up to 30 pounds or some standing or walking up and down stairs for more than 2 hours a day.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tulsa, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A