Website Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Enterprise Holdings Inc. and its affiliate Enterprise Fleet Management together offer a total transportation solution. Combined, these businesses – which include extensive car rental and carsharing services, truck rental, corporate fleet management and retail car sales – accounted for nearly $23.9 billion in revenue and operated more than 1.85 million vehicles in fiscal year 2021.
- Establish KPIs and measures of success. Maintain performance dashboard in partnership with measurement and digital partners to track performance of channels.
- Actively develops open and trusted relationships across a global, results oriented organization.
- Leads execution of all project deliverables.
- Identify customer growth segments in conjunction with loyalty segmentation and build strategies to target and personalize messaging (e.x. through B2C and B2B owned channels and across the user journey).
- Bring new and innovative ideas to drive program growth, building the business case and gaining alignment.
- Develops effective annual marketing plan(s) in support of driving persistent loyalty growth evolving to the next generation loyalty acquisition experience. Plan development includes
- insights required to determine the business opportunity, and translation of insights into key strategies.
- Acts as an internal and external advocate for the program, continually seeking new ideas and insights to further accomplish goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree (relevant field of business or Marketing preferred)
- Six (6+) or more years of relevant marketing experience with a strong foundation in loyalty customer understanding and omni channel marketing
- Two (2+) or more years of driving acquisition within a loyalty or subscription program through paid, owned, traditional and emerging channels
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Two (2+) or more years of digital marketing experience including examples of testing and validating emerging opportunities
- Two (2+) or more years of CRM and Loyalty marketing experience
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A