Website English Heritage
We are looking for a dedicated conservation and facilities management professional to join the West team as Building Services Manager supporting our midlands portfolio. This role brings together building services, conservation maintenance and project management providing M&E expertise to a team that delivers a holistic estates service to the territory.
- You will actively champion building services and lead on the maintenance and management of mechanical and electrical systems across the South East territory.
- The sites within the portfolio vary considerably in complexity and scale.
- Ranging from Down House to the ruins at Bayham Old Abbey and Battle Abbey with the Abbey Gatehouse and famous Battlefield 1066
- As a confident communicator, you will be comfortable building rapport with Senior Managers, Team Managers and all Estates and site staff teams.
- You will have experience of working with both internal stakeholders and managing contractors in procuring and administering M&E measured term contracts.
- You will be confident in preparing works instructions and managing and auditing the quality of work on site.
- We strive to be an inclusive employer and are always looking for people who reflect the diversity of the country today, to help us make it more relevant to the diversity of the people, communities and places we serve.
- We continually look for new ways to promote the past in a way that is inclusive to all and that celebrates the cultural diversity of England’s heritage.
Company: English Heritage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hampshire, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A