Website English Heritage
As a Visitor Assistant you will be the face of the charity, interacting with our members, visitors, volunteers and local communities, and playing a key role in generating the funds we need to care for our historic properties.
- You will be hands-on in engaging with our members and visitors, creating great experiences for people from the moment they arrive to when we say goodbye.
- All our sites are unique with a story to tell and we want to inspire visitors to enjoy every bit of their time with us.
- Daily tasks will vary but a core part of your role will be to ensure the site is safe and presentable and to support the recruitment and retention of our members; you will find yourself working on admissions (selling and checking tickets), retail sales, helping visitors find their way, managing queues and doing general cleaning duties
- We strive to be an inclusive employer and are always looking for people who reflect the diversity of the country today, to help us make it more relevant to the diversity of the people, communities and places we serve.
- We continually look for new ways to promote the past in a way that is inclusive to all and that celebrates the cultural diversity of England’s heritage.
Company: English Heritage
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Falmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A