Website The Walt Disney Company
The Senior Business Systems Analyst is a technologist with an in-depth understanding of Global Physical Security business domain and has the ability to successfully collaborate cross functionally to drive the technology-enabled strategy and solutions.
- Test strategy definition and development, oversight of scripts development and quality assurance.
- Participate in change management as required to allow initiatives to succeed
- Create project authorization deliverables including business case development, solution design, and financial proforma.
- Work within the process, standards and policies of the BSA CoP, helping the community to continually improve
- Map current and future business processes.
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of new/emerging technology, and how it could be used to deliver business outcomes.
- Collaborates closely with partners across the organization including business partners, architects and other delivery managers
- Builds strong relationships with and manages large and diverse groups of stakeholders at multiple levels, from end users to executives, across the enterprise
- Elicit and document business capabilities, outcomes, and technology enabled requirements.
- Develop technical specifications necessary to allow technical solution partners to implement a solution that satisfies the requirements and delivers the intended outcomes.
- Demonstrated success in pursuing continuous improvement, always challenging the status quo
- Work within the context of an emerging Business Architecture framework, while helping to develop and refine the framework with other members of the department
- Deep Business System Analysis expertise, working within a Community of Practice/Center of Excellence
- Businees and/or technology domain expertise in Global Physical Security, Incident & Case Management, Officer Dispatch, Crisis Management, and Visitor Management
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Experience of working within a Business Architecture framework
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing activities (including but not limited to: functional testing, load/performance teating, user acceptance testing, integration testing)
- Very detail oriented
- Preferred experience with automation technologies; Work Fusion and other RPA/ML technologies.
- Participation in formal change management processes
- High emotional intelligence
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the domain(s)
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Celebration, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A