Website Department of Higher Education and Training - DHET
Provide Strategic Leadership in the areas of Human Resources, Facilities Management, Records Management and Governance. Account for the effective delivery of services in each of these areas. Coordinates and drives the preparation for the annual reviews of the College’s Strategic Plan
- Encourage and builds an organizational climate conducive to optimal performance through implementing change management.
- Manages the entire human resource management function.
- Development and implementation of best practice policies, procedures, and internal control systems to ensure effective corporate governance
- Ensure the provision of appropriate and cost-effective services.
- Responsible for IT and information management solutions to meet the specific needs of the College.
- Responsible for communication and marketing for the College.
- An appropriate bachelor’s degree/advanced diploma (NQF level 7) in Public Management, Human Resources Management or Social Sciences.
- A relevant post-graduate degree/qualification (NQF level 8) will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) to ten 10 years of relevant work experience in corporate services with at least three (3) to five (5) years’ experience at the junior management level.
- An understanding of the Department of Higher Education and Training’s strategic vision and priorities.
- Knowledge of Public Service Act, Employment of Educators Act, Labour Relations Act and Public Financial Management Act.
- Knowledge of policies and legislative frameworks governing education and training as well as the Public Service and Employment Services in South Africa.
- Experience in managing people and projects with the ability to plan strategically.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springs, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A