Under the direction of the Manager of Equipment Engineering, the Senior Equipment Engineer provides technical support for the improvement, installation, validation and transfer of replicate custom automated equipment used in the scale-up of manufacturing for existing or new Dexcom products. These duties include leading or supporting cross functional equipment deployment teams while working with outside suppliers to meet equipment specifications and timelines.
- Considered a specialist in the field within the function.
- Demonstrates further technical development and a track record of project success.
- Networks with senior internal and external colleagues in own area of expertise.
- Demonstrates an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Penang, Penang, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A