Reporting into the National Account Manager, you will manage day to day customer tasks and drive the account KPI’s to increase sales/profit. You’ll work with stakeholders across the business as well as your external customers and provide support to the National Account Manager with reporting, data analysis, business reviews and various adhoc projects.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Operations, Finance, Marketing and Field) to ensure that Customers grow the category and Costa increases sales and profits
- Creates projects, initiatives and plans for the account portfolio to increase the cups sold from the existing machine estate
- Develop the stakeholder matrix to influence the customer across all departments
- Exploit data available to maximise the existing machine estate to drive sales and profits
- Take a customer focussed approach to account management to ensure partner satisfaction and brand compliance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record gained ideally within grocery, convenience and/or forecourt channels
- Knowledge of the coffee market would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Ability to achieve sales and performance targets
- Passion for and flair for working with data and competent user of Excel
- Team player
- Sales experience within in a fast-paced commercial environment within a national account or regional account management role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Loudwater, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A