The role will be accountable for the successful implementation and running of a second line technical support team including support and maintenance of Costa’s F&O & CEM platform, running on Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure Services. This includes additional IT systems which are part of the Finance/CEM IT Service provision.
- The Senior Specialist role will take accountability for the monitoring of business critical financial & CEM services, applications and integrations, ensuring that incidents, problems, and alerts are acted upon within OLA and SLA’s.
- Managing major incident escalations and activities, accountable for configuration and change to ensure business needs are met.
- They will manage issues and events with the necessary IT suppliers and 3rd parties and be accountable for the continuity of the finance IT Services.
- They will also be fully accountable for ensuring the finance application landscape complies with IT Security, risk, SOX and audit requirements.
- They will work closely with the Costa Cloud Infrastructure team and multiple third-party suppliers in delivering an optimised, maintained and fully supported Finance & CEM IT ecosystem.
- This includes accountability for D365 environment sizing, provisioning, and on-going capacity management.
- SaaS and PaaS IT support activities
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance – System Admin
- Microsoft Azure Services (logic apps, event grid etc.) functional knowledge
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Services – System Admin
- SaaS/PaaS support
- Proficient in all ITIL support concepts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dunstable, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A