Responsible for assessing customer’s needs in a retail location; educates them by helping them understand the benefit of available services and communicates advantages to consumers. Assists customers and drives sales of Comcast’s services including TV, high speed internet, and home security.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Advises customers and answers questions relating to products and services, billing and all other inquires. Guides customer throughout sales process to educate them about Company products and services.
- Consults with customers regarding product specifics and pricing options, as well as the Company competitive advantages. Resolves customer billing discrepancies, prepares work orders, arranges for service appointments and ensures appropriate follow-up procedures are met.
- Solicits customer’s potential product needs and promotes the appropriate product to meet their needs. Communicates and demonstrates a high level of comfort selling Company products and services.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Achieves and exceeds sales goals within the guidelines established by local market. Reports daily on the number of sales contacts and other metrics as required.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2-5 Years Work Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Schaumburg, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A