Responsible for coordinating with outside contractors and in-house services performing a wide variety of tasks related to the maintenance and operation of the building and grounds. Provides support and assistance to senior management as well as other departmental employees.
- Works independently updating monthly employee/department locations and processing related space reports.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Handles payment of department invoices and bills.
- Collects seating/department locations to incorporate into updated floor plans.
- Arranges meetings and special events for all facility personnel.
- Maintains a database of all building vendors and handles vendor billing and expenses. Enters data into Facility Management program and Asset Management program for monthly updating.
- Assists in preparing budget and accounting expenses. Tracks all expenditures, verifies receipts and payments; reconciles invoices and questions unanticipated budget analysis; performs other tasks vital to track and/or report on budgetary developments.
- Notifies departments and coordinates temporary services for HVAC/electrical shutdowns.
- Ensures that buildings are in compliance with Company & OSHA checklists.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- 2-5 Years Work Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Huntsville, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A