Website Coca Cola
The Marketing Procurement Data Analyst (s) role will be the key point of contact and central co-ordination for all Global activities for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Operations team. The role (s) will work closely with the marketing procurement team and cross functionally at global and OU level supporting data and analytics reporting and change initiatives.
- Responsible for functional or operational areas, processes, or programs, which may include dotted-line or matrixed management, can manage projects or processes
- Works to justify and gain cooperation of other parties on practices, policies, and procedures
- Problems are typically solved through drawing from prior experience and analysis and interpretation of issues internal or external issues to come up with recommendations / best practices
- Communicates with contacts typically within the department on matters that require consolidating, explaining and interpreting information in order to reach agreement
- As a people manager typically supervises professional level employees (entry and established) setting goals and objectives for achievement of operational results
- As an individual contributor acts as an experienced professional working independently with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Problems and issues faced are difficult and may require understanding of broader set of issues / having a broader perspective to identify solutions
- Responsible for making improvements or recommended enhancements of processes, systems or products to enhance performance of the job area
- Explains facts, policies, practices and procedures of the job area to others within and outside of the organization
- At least 4 years of prior relevant experience
- Ideally they will have knowledge of marketing and /or experience working in a marketing organisation.
- Knowledge of sources for competitive analysis including supplier and industry data to build competitive intelligence, inform business planning and optimize decision-making. Includes the ability to create and analyze industry cost models order to assess suppliers’ competitive capabilities.
- Ability to work as part of a virtual global team to collaborate across geographic and organizational boundaries to deliver better business results and share best practices
- Ideally has worked in an organisation managing varied sources of data and compiling insights based reports
- Ability to use data and apply robust analytics to model various business scenarios and analyze resulting cost, impact, risks, and benefits to inform and recommend business solutions.
- Ideally the candidate will have knowledge and hands on experience of: Structured Query Language (SQL), Microsoft Excel (BI), Critical Thinking, R or Python-Statistical
- Programming, Data Visualization, Presentation Skills
- University Degree (Bachelor) or equivalent experience
- Has specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline or function
Company: Coca Cola
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A