Cintas is seeking a Human Resources Manager to oversee all generalist areas of human resources in a light industrial plant.
- Responsibilities include managing turnover; recruiting (for Sales, Management, Office, Production and Route Driver positions);
- Payroll and benefits administration;
- Driving positive employee relations; and monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Company’s legal obligations as to employment laws.
- Safety is also a key focus for the HR Manager, who is responsible for ensuring partners are trained on company safety policies and procedures emphasizing a culture of safety at the location overall.
- Experience in compensation, benefits, recruiting, hiring and training
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience in an industrial/service environment
- Minimum 2-4 years’ Human Resources or business related experience with some management responsibilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A