Daily accuracy and productivity of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability. Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
- Responsibilities include ensuring customer carpeted floor mats are properly processed and stored.
- After the floor mats are cleaned and dried, the Mat Roller inserts each mat into a rolling machine where they are rolled for easy storage and transportation.
- Mats are then stored according to color, size or customer logo.
- This position is physical in nature and requires the ability to stand for the entire shift, as well as do repeated bending, lifting, stretching and twisting.
- Ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Louisville, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A