Working under tight deadlines, handling emergency requests and prioritizing tasks are daily responsibilities for our Catalog Sales Assistants. Work will be done via phone, e-mail and in-person communication.
- Responsibilities include daily communication with catalog team members and Sales Reps, as well as potential and current business customers;
- Working with customers to place catalog product orders; keying orders into the AS/400 computer system;
- Tracking the shipping and delivery status of orders;
- Daily/weekly/monthly calculating of catalog sales orders to measure growth and profitability to ensure the location is meeting its projections; general administrative duties.
- SAP experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Intranet/Internet
- Administrative experience
- Accurate typing and 10 keypad skills
- Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted
- High School Diploma/GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A