Cintas is seeking a Route Service Sales Representative to manage and grow customer accounts in the Rental Division. RSSRs drive a truck along an established route and service and sell within an existing customer base. It is a physical, fast-paced, indoor/outdoor position in which the RSSR delivers and picks up uniforms, shop towels, chemical cleaning products and other rental products.
- Responsibilities also include growing our existing customer base by upselling and cross-selling additional products and services, negotiating service agreement renewals and controlling inventory while working professionally, safely and complying with driving and vehicle regulations. The vast majority of RSSRs work 4 days per week and no weekends.
- A High School diploma, GED or Military Service
- Have an active driver’s license
- Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
- Be at least 21 years of age
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- A positive attitude, along with ambition, organization and service spirit
- The ability to demonstrate a strong customer service orientation
- Obtain a DOT medical certification
- Self-motivation and the drive to work in an environment that relies on teamwork to meet goals
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boucherville, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A