The Business Analytics Advisor will have responsibilities related to rostering, variance analysis, benchmarking, process creation/improvement and data governance. Compiles and analyzes data to report on key performance metrics. Responsible for supporting department development and addressing operations, business and financial information requests.
- Ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis via querying large datasets
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms
- Proven experience developing processes and/or improving existing processes with desire to inspire change across the team and larger organization
- Strategical thinking pertaining to critical business issues
- Experience with Enterprise Tools such as: Business Objects, SAP Hana Dashboards, Hyperion, Essbase, Alteryx, Tableau, Power Pivots, Salesforce, basic to intermediate VBA/SQL knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge pertaining to the pharmaceutical industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Prior experience interacting with and reporting for a Distribution and/or Sales Organization.
- Experience interpreting contractual language
- Experience with VBA report automation, or the likes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A