Website Geek Squad
A Geek Squad Apple Pro Consultation Agent is a brand ambassador for both the Geek Squad and Best Buy brands. As the solutions expert, the Consultation Agent manages the Geek Squad check-in and check-out experience for customers and helps them find the complete solution that works for them.
- Ensure functionality of consultation stations and Client area is stocked with necessary collateral
- Monitor the reservation queue throughout the day to make sure all Clients are being helped
- Perform store services (pair a Bluetooth headset with a cell phone, set up parental controls, etc.)
- Manage the shipping and receiving process for the Precinct
- Apple Pro Consultation Agent manages the Client’s services experience from check in thru check out.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly inventory and que management reporting address issues with DCI and Geek Squad Manager
- They are responsible for “aligning” with the Client on their specific need, and then ensuring we deliver the service/solution that was jointly agreed upon.
- Attend targeted trainings and complete necessary certifications on Apple products and services. Achieve Geek Squad sales goals and meet or exceed Client expectations.
- Manage inbound and outbound phone calls, partner with 3rd Party Vendors and internal Core Services Depots
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Experience actively using and learning about customer electronics
- 1 year of retail or customer service experience
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- 1 year of experience diagnosing or repairing electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A