As a Product Designer, you will be working across the entire product lifecycle from concept to delivery, creating documentation, wireframes, prototypes and pixel perfect UI that delight our customers.
- Communicate design decisions, progress, and research findings early and often.
- Work cross-functionally with product owners, engineers, and insight.
- Champion the user and be their voice at all times, follow and adhere to a user centred design philosophy.
- Design with consistency and brand principles in mind, know when to use the design system and when to break it.
- Use both quantitative and qualitative research methods to inform and validate your design decisions.
- Understand the technology, business processes and data models that underpin our user experiences.
- Ensure that all designs are in line with ASOS’s target accessibility standards.
- Keep abreast of new technology, design trends and emerging design thinking.
- Undertake both design and research activities as required to help ensure solutions are insight driven and truly customer centric.
- Experience with working collaboratively and cross-functionally with Engineers, Product Owners and Marketing.
- 3+ years product design experience – e-commerce experience a bonus.
- You’ll have a broad range of skills covering user research, information architecture, wireframing, interaction design, visual design, and prototyping.
- Experience with relevant design tools (Sketch, Axure, Marvel, Protopie/Principle)
- Experience in making data-driven design decisions (e.g. from analytics, quant/qual research, and MVTs).
- Experience designing for multiple platforms -Web (Mobile, Tablet & Desktop), App (iOS & Android), and emails.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- We’d love to meet someone with experience in designing and shipping highly engaging consumer products.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A