As a Senior Software Engineer in one of our 30 engineering platforms operating at hyper-scale receiving thousands of requests per second, you’ll be a hands-on engineer pushing best practice engineering processes and approaches, and driving the capabilities of the platform.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies such as refinement sessions, daily team stand-ups, sprint reviews, retrospectives, and product demonstrations
- Join our regular Tech Develops days to learn new things, take part in internal and external hackathons, share your knowledge and help to drive improvements in engineering.
- Take a test first approach from business requirements through to code
- Keep our customers happy by writing high quality code to handle our hyper-scale demand
- Continually develop and improve our code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Experience using the latest versions of .NET Framework, .NET Standard and .NET Core (C#)
- Cloud computing (Azure / AWS / GCP)
- Git / Azure DevOps
- Software Craftsmanship
- Infrastructure as code (ARM)
- Strong understanding and practitioner of Software Development Lifecycle.
- Unit Testing
- Azure Event Hub / Azure SQL DB
- Cloud-based monitoring (Azure, AppInsights)
- Performance/load testing
- Experience of working within agile (SCRUM and Kanban) project environments.
- Cloud integration (Event driven & stream processing architecture)
- DevOps Pipelines (YAML)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A