Maintain clean and sanitary conditions of all cooking utensils, flatware, china, and stemware. Maintain a clean and safe environment in all back-of-house areas while delivering superior service.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Clean and sanitize all cooking utensils, flatware, china, stemware, and workstation throughout the shift.
- Sweep and mop the stockrooms and walk-in refrigerator nightly.
- Lock and secure all food and equipment.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Clean all equipment in preparation for the next day.
- Maintain dishwashing equipment by following manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Transport all trash and food debris to the compactor after every “walk-in”.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Uphold AMC’s business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a fast pace while standing for long periods of time.
- Age 18 or older.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Strong communication skills.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Holly Springs, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A