Website AMC Theatres
Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC’s financial goals.
- Perform nightly custodial duties as necessary, including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, seat-cleaning, sanitizing restroom fixtures, etc.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Control access to the theatre.
- Ability to effectively multitask as needed, including but not limited to greeting guests, tearing and scanning tickets, checking IDs, directing guests and answering guest questions.
- Distribute, ensure proper working order of, and understand how to operate Assisted Moviegoing Equipment.
- Ensure the security of all cash, receipts and tickets.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for loyalty card sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Clean and maintain the exterior and interior areas of the theatre including auditoriums, restrooms, lobbies, concession areas, and box office areas.
- Enforce the movie ratings system courteously and effectively. Uphold “zero tolerance” policy in regard to ID checking.
- Follow all procedures to ensure a safe work environment, as well as the safety of our guests.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with guests.
- Answer guest questions courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Perform daily stocking and maintenance duties.
- Exhibit excellent guest service skills.
- Complete transactions by greeting each guest, identifying the guest’s request, operating point-of-sale terminals, making change accurately, completing loyalty transactions, and thanking guests.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold AMC’s Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Frequently monitor auditoriums for picture and sound quality, temperature, lighting levels, audience behavior, and film piracy.
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Merrillville, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A