The Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead (MLPSL) is a key leadership position within the Amazon Loss Prevention Team. If you are curious and want to challenge your conventional view of an LP role in a very unconventional space, this role within Amazon will provide that challenge! The Multi-Site LPSL leads the effort to efficiently, and effectively, provide security services and asset protection (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) in a designated area of responsibility.
- Incident response planning, implementation, execution, and management.
- Ensure that team members understand Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention vision and values, in order to align performance this is done with your internal and external partners.
- Utilize continuous improvement to drive process enhancement and increase efficiency. Develop driven business cases using data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations which receive the required approval, financial and technical resources, and the support of appropriate management to enact desired changes.
- Use tools, data analysis, and collaborate with internal partners to identify inventory defects and create strategic plans in an effort to mitigate losses.
- You are the subject matter expert for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote and implement security best practices. Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud, and conduct interviews when appropriate.
- Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
- Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members and third party vendors. Leading the way to ensure that MSA is followed and executed appropriately.
- Posses the ability to move followers effectively into action, not with coercion but by eliciting their desire and conviction in the vision and values articulated by the organization, and can influence all internal and external stakeholders accordingly.
- Engage, coach, train, and influence business partners to be an extension of Loss Prevention by equipping them with knowledge to identify leading indicators of Loss Prevention risk and educate them on the appropriate escalation path.
- Recruit, hire, develop and retain candidates who raise the performance bar of the security services organization when needed
- Experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
- 1+ experience with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- 2+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management, or other related field
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 + years relevant professional or military experience
- Interviewing and Interrogation experience beneficial such as Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC, CFI or other certifications is a plus
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus such as PMP
- Experience with varies business types such as, logistics, warehouse, distribution center, multi-site loss management
- 2+ years data collection experience with root cause analysis
- Experience with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aurora, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A