As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing in station real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
- Balancing team and individual responsibilities; Exhibiting objectivity and openness to others’ views; Giving and receiving feedback; Contributing to building a positive team environment;
- Commitments to goals and objectives; Supporting team’s efforts to succeed.
- Treating people with respect; Inspiring the trust of others; Supporting organizational values and goals with integrity.
- Working in a warehouse production environment where noise level and temperatures vary (personal protective equipment provided).
- Using problem solving skills to identify and resolve customer facing issues in a timely manner; Gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 49 pounds.
- Supporting affirmative action and respect diversity.
- Analyzing data; Using stories and experience to complement data; Willing to seek out and develop work flows and procedures; Looking for ways to improve and promote quality;
- Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness while meeting established deadlines.
- Standing, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during shifts up to 12 hours long.
- Effectively communicating; Listening and getting clarification; Focusing on solving customer needs, maintaining confidentiality and following policies and procedures.
- Managing difficult customer situations while using empathy through phone and email; Responding promptly and prioritizing customer needs; Soliciting customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, data base searching, and instant messenger tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lexington, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A