Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, wellness/leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Turkey, Europe and beyond. Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots and Pottery Barn.
- Responsibilities will principally comprise of corporate/commercial legal work, including drafting and negotiating a variety of contracts, including franchising, licensing, joint ventures, IT, IP and e-commerce related agreements. Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- We are currently looking to recruit a commercial lawyer with circa 8 to 10 years PQE and core experience in franchising and TMT to join our Group Legal team within the Group Management division.
- A good working knowledge of data privacy and protection will be advantageous.
- It is essential that any applicant is Common Law qualified and has obtained a meaningful degree of in-house experience.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen is also key in addition to technological self-sufficiency.
- The role promises high quality international work in a friendly and supportive environment, with continuous interaction with the frontline business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A