Website Air Arabia
Carries out Line Maintenance tasks on Air Arabia and 3rd Party aircrafts within the scope of CAR 66 Category A1 authorization, including inspections, repairs and component replacement, ensuring work is performed to required standards and recorded in accordance with Air Arabia and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures proper tooling / equipment is drawn from stores to perform tasks, returning all of it in good condition following completion of work.
- Pays attention to human factors aspects of maintenance, ensuring that work interruption procedures are followed and that adequate access and lighting is used for maintenance and inspections.
- Prepares and performs scheduled aircraft maintenance according to assignments from the In-Charge ensuring that the required documentation, parts, tools and GSE are obtained and used per issued instructions.
- Carries out scheduled routine servicing, Transit, Daily and Weekly Checks, component replacement and test tasks as authorized under the scope Technician’s Cat 1 License.
- Regularly reports the status of assigned tasks to the In-Charge and alerts him or her to any problems with aircraft condition or with the execution of the work.
- Takes positive steps to protect self and other persons in the area of the maintenance activity from any possible injury, including the use of proper GSE and protective equipment.
- Manages the safety of own assigned maintenance tasks, ensuring all published mandatory precautions are taken prior to commencing work and during task execution.
- Carries out scheduled aircraft test and inspection tasks to the standard necessary to fully identify and record any defects or damage in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Reviews assigned tasks with the Maintenance Manager to gain full understanding of the work, priorities, documentation requirements and cautions, prior to starting work.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Casablanca-Settat, Morocco
Application Deadline: N/A