Website Air Arabia
Air Arabia is not only committed to providing affordable air travel but is also dedicated to uplifting the lives of those who are less fortunate. Taking responsibility and lead on social needs of local and international communities has been part of our success.
- Prepares timely sales performance reports for the respective Manager to agree on necessary action and ensure required load factors.
- Develops/maintains effective business relationships with travel agencies, GSAs, government departments, ministries, tourism companies, as well as individual agents and trade companies, to increase distribution, enhance business and grow sales.
- Conducts field visits, bench-mark analysis to keep abreast with competitors’ position, market conditions, and customer needs affecting market trends.
- Carries field visits to identify key contacts and decision makers in travel agencies; makes appointments and conducts meetings to educate and influence them promote Air Arabia products and services.
- Identifies new opportunities to maximize sales adopting different channels such as existing/new travel agencies, corporates and online portals in the assigned area.
- Achieves and exceeds the set sales targets in the assigned area/territory; constantly reviews financial data to evaluate performance; identifies shortages, determines root causes, recommends changes to Sales Manager, and implements corrective measures accordingly.
- Builds/maintains rapport with stakeholders and key customers in the respective area with an accurate database.
- Valid Driver’s License in the assigned territory is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Management or equivalent.
- Cost-oriented, possesses effective persuasive, negotiation, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Capable of developing and conducting power point presentation to clients.
- Possesses effective persuasive sales and marketing skills and techniques.
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
- Additional qualification in Aviation/IATA/Tourism is a plus.
- Capable of developing reports, comparison sheets, and charts as well as utilizing statistics to identify trends and support the revenue team with recommendations.
- Good in English Language (Arabic where necessary).
- Proven skills in analyzing data, identifying pitfalls and recommending effective solutions.
- 1-2 years of related sales experience, preferably in Aviation/Airline or tourism industry, experience with low cost airline is a plus.
- Capable of understanding market needs, trends, and planning accordingly.
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wal, Flemish Region, Belgium
Application Deadline: N/A