Website African Bank Limited
Create and maintain productive relationships with internal and external clients by providing advice and assistance. Create understanding of the ‘real’ versus ‘perceived’ need through experience and expertise while complying with company policies, legislation and regulations
- Investigate and respond to queries received from the operational (internal and external) network regarding the Lead generation and fulfilment processes.
- Manage and develop subordinate(s)
- Take appropriate disciplinary measures as required
- Understand the Business Product Offerings, Business Rules, front end process and sales conversation
- Understand the system processes for on-boarding and maintaining Affiliate Partner communication through regular updates and feedback.
- Investigate and respond to queries received from the operational network regarding products, features and processes.
- Performance management in terms of contracting, reviews and poor performers
- Facilitate induction of new staff within one month of joining the organization
- Scrutinize Affiliate Partner billing against MIS and Reporting available.
- Understand the flow of data from inception to fulfilment with the Lead generation business model of the Bank,
- Good understanding of Procurement and Finance practices and business requirements
- Manage people efficiencies through leave management, headcount budget, fixed term contracts, staff movements, secondments, staff utilization
- Provide Support in line with Business Processes/Procedures.
- 3-5 years’ experience in customer coordination with a background in administration where document management is a day to day function.
- NQF 6
- Grade 12
Company: African Bank Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A