Website Absa Group Limited
Provide specialist advise and support for day-to-day work, in order to execute predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Source Utilisation: Obtain walk in client or data leads from the Bank staff in the branches (Consultants)
- Customer Experience: To provide service excellence and achieve customer satisfaction |
- Risk & Control: Ensure that staff members where applicable, i.e. Planner Assistants have a clear
- Manage Sales & Growth Targets: Capture the correct Policy Relevant Information (PRI) number on the EBankpac system On a monthly basis, check the accuracy of the commission statements received from the AIFA Commissions department. Verify that all the PRI numbers reconcile to the commission paid and reflected on the statements.
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A